The Power to Perform: Achieve Professional Goals and Create Extraordinary Results.
Join us for an exciting four-part session with Mark Altman from MindsetGo on learning how to accelerate success in your professional life. Mark’s keynotes are an effective way to jump start positive change. He inspires professional organizations, leaders, educators, parents, and students to realize their potential and make a positive impact on themselves, others, their community, and the world!
This class is only open to NAIFA MA members, and you can join in on any session or all sessions! The next session starts soon
Session 2: Relationships Before Revenue
Thursday, April 18, 2019, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Develop self-awareness, improve habits and leverage your existing strengths. Learn how to accelerate success from behavioral change based on perception of oneself and that of others. By controlling emotions, shifting thought processes, and maintaining confidence, participants will maximize their ability to connect with others and engender trust in relationships.
- Balance advocacy and inquiry to uncover needs, and make the deepest connections with buyers
- Build trust and credibility through authentic communication
- Demonstrate value through empathy and connection to customers, colleagues and other professional relationships
- Identify a person’s motivators
- Get people to open up to you
- Inspire people to embrace change
- Capture and maintain the attention of your co-workers, peers, customers and prospects
- Adapt your approach to communication style, level of detail, pace, etc.
Session 3: Influence, Motivate and Inspire
Thursday, May 16, 2019, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Leverage what motivates those involved in the decision process and turn them into raving fans
- Use “mini-contracts” to keep control of the sales process every step of the way
- Advocate for prospects by helping them convey information to other decision makers
- Demand buyer attention and action through storytelling
- Achieve buy-in and secure commitment
- Inquire and listen through motivational interviewing
- Engage and motivate C-level decision makers
- Demonstrate influence principle of authority
Session 4: Outplay, Outthink, Outperform the Competition
Thursday, June 20, 2019, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Establish competitive differentiation in the first interaction
- Demonstrate value over benefits and features
- Provide resources so prospects don’t feel the need to shop around
- Personalize your approach verbally and virtually
- Identify how to measure and document a customer’s commitment
- Stand your ground under pressure
- Negotiate the best win-win solutions that keep profits, margins, and customer satisfaction high
- Challenge buyer assumptions and shape buyer agendas
- Use product knowledge to establish key questions and uncover the buyer’s needs
About Mark Altman
Mark is the founder of MindsetGo, a leading training provider that coaches professionals and students to become more confident and effective communicators. With over two decades of experience teaching communication, sales and engagement skills, Mark empowers individuals to maximize their potential to be more successful personally and professionally.
Prior to MindsetGo, Mark founded Mark Altman & Associates (MA&A) in 2001. He grew and transformed his vision into a business, which was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the nation in 2010 and 2011. Shortly thereafter, Mark brokered the successful sale of MA&A to Factor Systems DBA Billtrust.
Mark volunteers with NFTE, Business Professionals of America, Babson and Bentley mentoring students on entrepreneurship, presentation skills and personal development. He wrote the curriculum and is the Lead Trainer for Mindset Future, a program designed to prepare students with the essential communication skills they need for life after high school.
He also wrote the curriculum and teaches the Parenting your Teen: Communication for Life workshops that help parents and teens better talk and listen to each other so they can strengthen their relationships. Mr. Altman is a single parent of three who has successfully navigated and trained adults on effective co-parenting, raised and taught children with special needs, and runs a leadership program called L.E.A.P (Listen, Experience, Act and Progress) that coaches kids to support other kids in efforts to build confidence and promote self-advocacy.